Protein pancakes with blueberries and banana
Ingredients (for 4 pancakes):
- 3 scoops (35 grams) of Vifit Sport Shake - Vanilla
- 50 grams oatmeal
- 100 ml of Skimmed Milk
- 1 big egg
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Cooking oil
- Toppings: blueberries, banana, agave syrup or honey
- Blender or bar mixer
1. Put the oatmeal in a blender or use a hand mixer. Grind until fine flour is formed.
2. Add the Vanilla protein powder, baking powder, egg and milk and mix to form an even batter. If the batter is quite thick, then it's perfect.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and form pancakes of approximately 8 cm in diameter.
4. Bake for about 50 seconds until the bottom is golden brown. Turn around with a spatula and bake the other side until brown.
5. Stack on a plate and serve with blueberries, banana and / or agave syrup and honey. A perfect breakfast after your early morning workout!
Tip: Also delicious with half a teaspoon of cinnamon or cardamom added to the batter.