Protein granola with nuts, seeds and cranberries
Ingredients (for 10 portions):
- 3 scoops (35 grams) Vifit Sport Shake Mango-Passion fruit
- 100 grams of oatmeal
- 50 grams of almonds
- 30 grams of sunflower seeds
- 30 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 20 grams of flax seed
- 50 grams of dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 5 teaspoons of honey
- Baking paper
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Put some baking paper on the baking tray.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Spread the mixture at the baking paper.
- Bake in about 15 minutes in the middle of the oven, until the mixture is golden brown.
- Stir after 7 minutes.
- Serve with yoghurt and fresh fruits for a delicious breakfast bowl!