recipe: protein flapjacks with peanutbutter and dark chocolate
Ingredients (for 12 portions):
- 3 scoops (35 grams) Vifit Sport Shake Vanilla
- 250 grams of oatmeal
- 150 grams of peanut butter
- 125 grams of honey
- 30 grams of sunflower seeds
- 50 grams of flax seed
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Put some baking paper on the baking tray.
- Put the peanut butter and honey in the pan and heat until the peanut butter melts.
- Add the Vifit Sport Shake Vanilla, oatmeal, sunflower seeds and flax seeds and stir.
- Spread the mixture on the baking paper and press it down firmly.
- Put the tray in the oven for about 25 minutes, until it is golden brown.
- Let it cool off.
- Melt the chocolate (we used the "au-bain-marie" method).
- Cut the flapjacks into 12 pieces and pour the chocolate over the pieces.
- Now you are ready for some healthy snacking!