Protein banana bread with blueberries and coconut
Ingredients (for 1 banana bread):
- 6 scoops (70 grams) of Vifit Sport Shake Vanilla
- 120 grams of butter
- 240 grams of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 50 grams of dried coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 80 ml Skinny Yogurt
- 100 grams of honey
- 150 grams of blueberries
- Cake tin (around 25cm)
- Baking paper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cover the baking tray with baking paper.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
3. Mix the protein powder together with the flour, baking powder, coconut, cinnamon and salt into one
bowl and mix well.
4. Beat the eggs together in another bowl, add the banana, yogurt and honey mix and stir. Then add the molten butter and stir again.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture until a uniform batter is formed. Slowly mix-in the blueberries.
6. Add the cinnamon into the batter into mix and place in the middle of the oven for 60 minutes.
7. Wait for the cake to cool down and refrigerate if not for immediate consumption.
8. You've made it, a fantastically delicious post-exercise snack!
Tip: Slight variation? Try pecan nuts instead of coconut or try raisins instead of blueberries.